Friday, November 10, 2006
Top Ten fears of a patient
Putting myself in the patient's shoes.... Remember, I sometimes change roles and become a patient as well!
Top ten fears of a patient
1. I hope it is not a nasty doctor behind that wooden door. (New patients)
2. Is he going to give me MC today?
3. Am I going to die?
4. Is the medicine going to be yuckky
5. Will my hair grow back?
6. Will there be a scar? (After having 10 stitches to the forehead)
7. Is the injection going to hurt? (I don't know of one that doesn't)
8. Is he going to have to look at my private part?
9. Is he going to be unhappy because I went to see another Doctor?
10.So many medications, sure going to cost a lot of money
Please do add your own fears in the comments section below